Question

I get this error message when updating Office access 2003Security

By sherryk1950 ·
Security Update for Microsoft Office Access 2003 (KB981716 will not update. I get message that this did not download from the Microsoft Update site.Everything else did download. Don't really know what else to do about this.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Access 2003 update kb981716 does not install

by sherryk1950 In reply to You could try

Nope, tried this also and a message comes up this did not install.

Collapse -

From Windows Update help...

by TobiF In reply to Access 2003 update kb9817 ...

(I copied from a Vista, but I think it's not far off from other versions...)

<b> I tried to install updates but one or more didn't get installed.</b>
If the following questions don't address the problem, you can learn more about what happened and what to do next by reviewing any error messages that are displayed in Windows Update.

<i>If an error has occurred, it will be displayed with an error code that you can use to search online for help.</i>

<i>Did you accept the Microsoft Software License Terms?</i> Install the update again and review and accept the license terms.

Review any error messages.

If an error message about license terms or cancelled updates is displayed, click Try again, and then wait until you are prompted to review the license terms.

Accept the license terms, and then wait to see if the update is installed successfully.

<i>Is there enough free disk space on your computer?</i> If you need more free space on your hard disk, you might need to uninstall programs, delete your temporary Internet files, delete files that you don't use, or empty the Recycle Bin, and then try again to install updates.

<i>Did you cancel the installation process or disconnect from the Internet?</i> It's fine if you did. Just check for updates again and install any updates that were cancelled or interrupted.

Collapse -

Access 2003 kb981716 didn't install

by sherryk1950 In reply to From Windows Update help. ...

Nope. Sorry none of your suggestions helped. I will call microsoft 1-866-PCSAFETY. Thank you anyway.

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)