I want to share for you
How possible is it to have Windows 10 or 8 on a laptop with an option to switch a switch and change to Google Chrome os?
– the switch would be on the side and have a touchscreen
– you can transfer data between the two with a wire inside the computer
– each system would work perfectly fine and have separate storages
– use the same battery and screen
– the same keyboard just add some more keys and they might not work in the chrome mode or window mode depending who they are owned by
– same shell or frame thing
– wifi and brightness and settings stay different
– works like a normal one laptop but with the switch mode and extra keys etc
so how possible is this? can I make it? would I need to hire a professional? around how much might it cost? and how come this isn’t a thing already I mean you could have to laptops but I personally think this would be way cooler! thanks for your time and knowledge wish you all well!