Question

InfoPath 2007 & SharePoint 2007

By Steffi28 ·
Hey,
Im having a bit of trouble with InfoPath, basically Im trying out the InfoPath beta. I have created a form made sure all the browser enabled checkboxes etc were check tested it by checking it against the server Design checker shows no errors, but when I publish it into MOSS 2007 form library it gives me warning "Cannot be opened in browser".
Ive even tryed to publish blank Form but I still get the same result.

Can anybody help me or point me somewhere that helps? Ive tried saving it, uploading it and publishing it none seem to work. Ive checked that Forms Services is fully enabled and that works fine, and I dont think i makes much difference but on the Server and MOSS site i have full administration rights, so it shouldnt be anything to do with that.

Well I'll appreciate any help thanks in advance :)

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

I don't know if this will help you

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to InfoPath 2007 & SharePoin ...

But when I loaded Office 2007 on a Production Vista Platform and attempted to apply the Accounting Package I got a message that told me that SQL 2005 was not Vista Compatible.

According to the info in this link InfoPath 2007 has links into Visual Studio 2005 which also has known issues with Vista.

http://tinyurl.com/yb5vx8

But if you are running this on XP it should at least stand a chance of working properly.

At least the above link should give you some idea of what's happening and there is always the Office 2007 Forum available at M$ though to be honest everyone seems to be talking about SharePoint.

http://tinyurl.com/yahvuv

Col

Collapse -

Thanks

by Steffi28 In reply to I don't know if this will ...

Ill take a look at them SharePoint and Infopath are running on the server (2003) but we've also tried it from running InfoPath on XP and get the same thing that although InfoPath says its browser compatible, its not. I can only think that theres something I havent set up right and as Ive been trying to figure out what for the past week I think Im starting to go slightly insane.

But thanks for the links I'll check them out now :)

Collapse -

Are you publishing to a document library?

by OverMyHead In reply to Thanks

Make sure your features are set properly in the central admin for the forms server. And if you are publishing to a document library check in the library setting\advanced settings and make sure you have the correct setting in Browser-enabled Documents. should be set to display as web page.

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)