Question

• Creator
    Topic

Internal Server Error 500 and data consuming

by felcamdr ·

Tags: 

Hello everybody, I need some help, I have a person who works with me he is a developer, and we have an Android App, that app send geo referential info to our server, two weeks ago the server is not working, it was a Azure server, and the trial time expired and that server is not operational right now, the problem is that, the app receives “internal server error 500” but the app has raising the data consuming from this time to now, also consume all data plan of the users, I talked to the developer and he says that even with the error 500 the app sends that info and is normal, but I tell him that when we get error 500 any data can be send to the other side, the data is not send it to the other side, and it can’t consume data, lees to consume all data plan, and maybe the app is stealing info from the smartphone, but he insists that the data is sent, sorry for this too elemental question, but I need that person read this post and realize of his ignorance. Please somebody can confirm or denied what I saying, so this person can read the answer from a reputed forum like this and can realize of his error, please?

Thanks in advance

Felipe33

All Answers

Share your knowledge