Question

• Creator
    Topic

Is my Intel core i5-2320 good enough to run Fortnite battle royale

by dane p ·

Tags: 

i have a Intel core i5-2320 but when i play fortnite in low stressful situations my fps stays around 120 fps stable. but in competitive scenes it uses more resources and i get 30 fps and its not stable, textures take a long time to load in and sounds are delayed… is there a setting that i have turned on that shouldnt or is my cpu just not good enough and i should just get a new one?
    in task manager fortnite is usually always using 80-100 percent of my cpu
    so should i get a new one or is there anything i can do?

You are posting a reply to: Is my Intel core i5-2320 good enough to run Fortnite battle royale

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Reply To: Is my Intel core i5-2320 good enough to run Fortnite battle royale

by eugenemark ·

In reply to Is my Intel core i5-2320 good enough to run Fortnite battle royale

I had later version, for me that was running fine. Further, check any video review for this model too. As we all know, usage for online gaming is different. Every person has different level of passion for Fortnite.

Viewing 0 reply threads