Question

ISA 2004 & outlook & not defualt SSL ports

By alashhar ·
Dear all

I am facing a problem with outlook and ISA 2004 in our small company here is the details:

We have subscribed with yahoo domain and email services recently with the following information:

Pop: pop.bizmail.yahoo.com
SMTP: smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com
Server requires a secure connection (SSL); port number "465" in the "Outgoing mail (SMTP)" .
Server requires a secure connection (SSL); port number "995' in the "Incoming mail (POP3)"

Before installing the ISA 2004 in the company, the outlook was working fine with above configuration. But after installing the ISA 2004 , the outlook cannot connect the above server due to miss configure in the ISA 2004.
I am looking to know how configure the ISA server to allow outlook clients to connect with the above server.

Thank you all

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

SATpre and isa_tpr Tools

by alashhar In reply to ISA 2004 & outlook & not ...

hi all
really i am wonder at no body reply to my question.
there for i did some search on the internet, so i found an article "Extending the ISA Firewall?s SSL Tunnel Port Range" on the http://www.isaserver.org. the article mentioned to some tools (ISATpre and isa_tpr) that extending the default ports. although i successfully added the two above ports , but the outlook can not connect to above servers.

really i need your help guys

thank you all