• Creator
  • #2142203


    by bob.b ·


    Looking for a keyboard.

    78 key.
    Large print/seniors/high contrast… goes by different names.

    I don’t want xtra large keys.

    I’m looking to make the keyboard smaller by dropping off the unused number pad.

You are posting a reply to: Keyboard

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

  • Author
    • #2416753

      Maybe something like this?

      by rproffitt ·

      In reply to Keyboard


    • #2416983

      The print on this is bigger. Can’t tell if it’s the one.

      by rproffitt ·

      In reply to Keyboard

      This helped me to find others at


      • #2416959


        by bob.b ·

        In reply to The print on this is bigger. Can’t tell if it’s the one.

        I have no interest in mech keys or RGB or replacing all the key caps.

        Perhaps some day I’ll stumble across a large print small key board.

        • #2416950

          I forgot to write what this keyboard is called.

          by rproffitt ·

          In reply to Thanks

          The keyboard just above is known as a 60% or 60 key Keyboard. I found more using that in my searches.

          For me I researched over a year ago about keyboard tech since I found I was wearing off the paint too fast. My view is they don’t make them like they used to but in that search I learned about the various MX key styles (brown, blue, etc.) and how that set the feel of the keys. I settled on MX Brown for what I like.

          -> As to keycap wear I went to Double Shot keycaps. This is the way. Why? Because it’s not just some screen print on the top but actual different plastic colors. And yes, I don’t see the letters fading out at all now. As to the LED it does help on contrast so when I do have to look at the keyboard, the contrast is much better.

Viewing 1 reply thread