General discussion

lexmark x1150 driver download

By lmmsnastygrl ·
i had to use system restore and i had to restore it to a time before i downloaded the driver for my printer now i can't download the driver for it please help tyvm in advance

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

10 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by TheChas In reply to lexmark x1150 driver down ...

I found the driver here:

http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:386:0:0&emeaframe=&fileID=5572&searchLang=en&searchLang=en

The file name is CJXP1100EN.exe

If you are having problems downloading the driver, you may have a browser setting issue.

For some of these devices, you need to install the driver before connecting the device.

Chas

Collapse -

by lmmsnastygrl In reply to

Poster rated this answer.

Collapse -

by lmmsnastygrl In reply to lexmark x1150 driver down ...

this is the error i am recieving when i try to open the file.C:\Documentsand settings\Linda bernard\localsettings\temporaryinternet files\content.IE5\MPHUJULy\Cjxp1100en[1].exe is not avalid win32 application.

Collapse -

i downloaded the driver but now when i open it it gives the message in my last comment i posted so ive tried to remove the driver but i cant seem to find it in my printer drivers so i dont know what to do please help oh and i can't do system restore again i tried undoing my last one and it wont even let me do that.

Collapse -

by TheChas In reply to lexmark x1150 driver down ...

The error means that either the downloaded file is corrupt, or that you have an improper file association.

I NEVER download and run applications from the Temporary Internet Files folder.

For drivers in particular, I create a C:\Drivers folder with a sub-folder for each device, and store the driver there.

Try downloading the driver file again and storing the file in an easy to find folder such as C:\Drivers\Lexmark

Then, run the file from there.

If you have no problems with other downloaded files or other applications, I recommend that you contact Lexmark and let them know that you are having a problem with the driver from their web site.
They may have restored a drive or volume and ended up with a damaged file.

Chas

Collapse -

Collapse -

Collapse -

i tried downloading it again and is says C:\CJXP1100EN.exe

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Desktop Forum
10 total posts (Page 1 of 1)