Question

Message will not delete from Inbox in OWA 2003

By bluejeanstech ·
A user in my organization received a forwarded email from a reliable source (photos of cute puppies and kittens) that she now cannot seem to delete from her Exchange OWA 2003 account. She couldn't view the attached photos either - only saw the little red x in the boxes, in case that matters. MS Outlook users who received the message could view the attachments and delete the message without incident.

The big problem is that not only can she not delete it but every time she highlights the message and clicks the delete icon, she gets kicked out of OWA back to the login screen. I have observed this first-hand; she can delete other messages, with no problems.

Has anyone ever experienced a similar problem with a message refusing to be deleted in OWA 2003? Perhaps the message has developed into a sentient being and is only fighting for survival, but hey, this is real life, not Star Trek. (Don't get me wrong - I love Star Trek.)

I've run this one past the Help Desk manager and googled it but so far no answers.

FYI - We are running Exchange Server 2003.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)