Question

Micorosoft Word 2007

By JN2362 ·
Receiving an error message in Word 2007

There is not enough memory or disk space to complete this operation

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

A little more information would help

by Darryl~ Moderator In reply to Micorosoft Word 2007

What are you doing in Word at the time you get the error?
What other programs are you running?
What's your computer specs?
How much hard drive space do you have remaining?

Collapse -

Word 2007

by JN2362 In reply to A little more information ...

No other applications are running. I have a hp 6**0p laptop with an 80 gig hard drive. 40 gig free space. 4gig of memory. Laptop is running Vista 32bit. Another client here is also getting the same message in Outlook. Ran Microsoft Diagnostic found no problems. Perform the repair tool also didn't fix the problem. Trying to open several documents getting the exact same message

Collapse -

I found this on another site....

by Darryl~ Moderator In reply to Word 2007

It's worth looking into....I'm not too sure about it being the same issue with the Outlook problem though.

Were the existing files saved in an older version of word? If so, the problem is likely that your system is running out of resources while opening and converting the file to 2007. You can try increasing your available virtual memory, closing all other programs, or temporarily disabling any antivirus software. You can also try downloading the Microsoft 2003 word viewer (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=95e24c87-8732-48d5-8689-ab826e7b8fdf&displaylang=en) and confirm that this is the case if you are able to open the files with that.

Collapse -

Have you perhaps ...

by OldER Mycroft In reply to Micorosoft Word 2007

Stipulated a fixed size for your Pagefile ?

Back to Hardware Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums