Question

Micros RES 3700 Voiding issues

By Kiromania ·
Hello, I'm actually using Micros 3700 on win7 on version 5.4.
Often during an order, I'm selecting a special deal meal and I have to pick between different condiments. It can be that i am doing a mistake about picking the wrong condiment and there i started to void the wrong items until I have to restart my order. My problem is that when I am making a new order after that voiding action, the price written on the side on any selected items is "0".
I had this problem for the last month and just 4 days ago it seems to have been fixed automatically. I wanted to know how could that be fixed so if it happens once I could correct it manually. Thanks for your support.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Example

by Kiromania In reply to Micros RES 3700 Voiding i ...

Example :
I press "Thai noodles" which the price is 10e. Then I have to choose between the meet as condiment (pork, shrimps, beef, ..).
I press pork as example then I have on screen :
Thai noodles 10e
Pork
Carrot 2e
Egg 1e
Garlic sauce.
(Carrot and egg are extras that the customer could add)

Before the correction, usually when I press "Thai noodles" then voiding it, it appears on screen "error - condiment not allowed". Then when Im selecting any other menu (Thai noodles, Chinese noodles, anything.), The price of the selecting item will always be 0e.
On screen : (I'm selecting again Thai noodles)
Thai noodles 0e
Pork
Carrot 0e
Egg 0e
Garlic sauce.

Now, when I'm doing the same manipulation (voiding while I have to choose a condiment then selecting Thai noodles). The price of it is correct
On screen :
Thai noodles 10e
Pork
Carrot 2e
Egg 1e
Garlic sauce.

Anyway I'm glad that it has been corrected automatically (I'm saying that because I didn't change anything in the code or something) but I wanted to know how.