General discussion
March 2, 2005 at 11:40 AM
cgoeckel

Microsoft Access 2002/XP

by cgoeckel . Updated 21 years, 7 months ago

Does anyone have suggestions on how to edit out a database on a monthly or quarterly basis?

Currently one of staff uses Access to track information on 5 stations between our two buildings. She downloads the information monthly for a report. Each month or so I am running around to each of the 5 stations and having to remove old data because the file has gotten too big to be downloaded.

It isn’t easy to do. The stations do not have access on them. I have to pull each database from the machines and then manually remove the old data and put it back on the machine.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Mind you I am working with folks who don’t have too much know how in Office products other than point, click and type.

This discussion is locked

All Comments