General discussion

Microsoft Certifications - Windows 2008

By mitcham ·
Does anyone know when Microsoft will allow candidates to take the MCITP series via e-learning? My company just approved reimbursement if I take classes towards certifications, and I want to get my MCITP for Server Administration (Windows Server 2008), but I want to do so via e-learning. I hate bootcamps, which is how I got my A+, and I don't do well with study books and I have no time for classroom learning. Elearning is the best way I can get this done, but the materials for elearning on Microsoft's website is saying the materials will not be available until "Late 2008". That date was pushed back from "July 2008" if I remember correctly. Does anyone have the inside scoop or heard anything about the elearnings for MCTS ---> MCITP?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

MCITP MS Learning

by yury In reply to Microsoft Certifications ...

I just took some e learning classes for 2008 and they are available for free, Exchange 2007 classes - some links don't work but two free classes are available.

Collapse -

CED Solutions Bootcamp

by micmacd711 In reply to Microsoft Certifications ...

I know you say you hate bootcamps but CED Solutions Bootcamp was pretty good and they have online learning for their bootcamp. I just completed my MCITP with them and although I attended their bootcamp in Atlanta, they had a couple of people taking the class online with us. Good luck!

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)