Question

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

By jaypmike ·
I recently purchased a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit. I took out the hard-drive on my old computer, which was running Windows XP Professional, and put it in my new computer. While attempting to reinstall Microsoft Office, I was prompted for a 25 digit product key. Now I purchased this software over the internet from an old email account which I no longer use, so the confirmation email I received with my product no longer exists. I'm wondering is there any way I can find the product key for Microsoft Office on my old hard drive? I already tried using regedit, but it cannot run off my old hard drive in Windows Vista. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Call the place where you purchased the software...

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to Microsoft Office Enterpri ...

Even without an email address, they should be able to provide you with the details of your transaction, including the key, after you've provided them with a credit card transaction number or receipt. If nothing else, they may be able to tell you how to change the email address associated with your account.

But, it's going to take a phone call.

Collapse -

try

by .Martin. In reply to Microsoft Office Enterpri ...
Collapse -

Doesn't that only work on....

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to try

... the current OS installed? Will it search the registry of a secondary drive which he's trying to recover files off of?

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)