Question

microsoft office enterprise 2007

By biggrob ·
MS Office 2007 I just bought this program and it is telling me that I have already installed it on my limit of computers and I have only installed it on one computer, and its only letting me use whats installed already a couple of times before I have to buy a liscens for it to put in another serial key.
What do I have to do to solve this problem?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Ring and speak to M$ if you have already tried to Activate this product

by OH Smeg In reply to microsoft office enterpri ...

Depending on which version you bought a OEM, Retail or Volume License the one install and activation may be correct as all M$ products except Volume License are tied to the original Hardware that they are installed on.

If you attempted to activate this On Line and it failed it's possible that this has set the Activation Servers to the Max number of Installs allowed without actually activating the product. I had this happen with XP quite a few times and after a 30 day period of use you are prompted to activate the product again before it starts to loose functionality.

So if you have a genuine Office 2007 Product the only option here is to ring M$ Activation Phone Line which is displayed on the screen when you chose Phone Activation and go through the steps when the phone is answered.

Of course if this is a Cracked Copy of Office your stuffed.

Col

Back to Software Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums