Question

Microsoft Small Business Financials issue printing to HP LJ 4300

By Mark.InkPlus ·
I have a customer - using - Microsoft Small Business Financials - printing to an - HP LJ 4300.

I've checked spooler stettings & it's set to print - after spooling last page.

RAM Disk is set to - AUTO - 80 MB RAM in printer

When the customer prints a 20 page document - ONLY 4 or 5 pages will print ! NO ERROR Message - nothing is left in the Print Que ?

If customer exports report to an Excel spreadsheet - they can print all the data !

What am I missing ? How can the customer print - All of the Document ? ? ?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Try...

by cmiller5400 In reply to Microsoft Small Business ...

Try using a LaserJet 4 driver instead of the LJ4300 one. Report back the results...

Collapse -

HP LJ 4 - driver for HP LJ 4300

by Mark.InkPlus In reply to Try...

Thanks ! I'll give it a "SHOT" ! ! !

Collapse -

installed HP LJ 4 printer drivers

by Mark.InkPlus In reply to Try...

I installed HP LJ printer drivers & got the same results - ONLY - 4 pages of the 20 report - printed ?

So then I installed the 4si drivers . . . I was able to get 8 pages out of 20 printed !

But when customer attempted to print other documents - the 5si driver would NOT get a full page print out ? ? ?

So had to go back & reinstall the HP LJ 4300 printer drivers.

Collapse -

Change Drivers

by Mark.InkPlus In reply to Microsoft Small Business ...

I thought I'd try a more Tried & True - Printer Driver - so installed the HP LJ 5 PCL Driver onto the HP LJ 4300 & didn't notice any appreciable Change.

Then I installed the HP LJ 5si Driver onto the HP LJ 4300 & did the same print test - 7 1/2 pages printed - instead of the 3-4 pages w/ the HP LJ 4300 or the HP LJ 4 print drivers.

Any Ideas ?

Back to Peripheral Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)