Microsoft word problem.

By gregnelson4u ·
There's this thing that keeps appearing in every text i type in a word document, i dont know what to call it but its like the letter P in the opposite direction. I need to get it out and i don't know how...Please i need assistance.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Right click the....

by ---TK--- In reply to Microsoft word problem.

tool bar on/in word... make sure standard and formatting are checked, and look for the symbol in the tool bars... if its what I am thinking, there is a button to show/hide it.... click it and it should hide those symbols. It should be next to the zoom drop down list.

Collapse -

Search for

by TommyDeca In reply to Microsoft word problem.

Search for paragraph markers in the Help section for Word. It will tell you how to turn this (on and) off.

Related Discussions

Related Forums