monitor blob

By catborden ·
There is a blue-black blob in the top right corner of the screen. I'm not sure, but it might be getting bigger. There is also a blue line going down from the blob along the right hand side of the screen. The line has breaks in it. The cursor disappears under the blob, but it still works in that location - I can click on things under the blob.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Cracked Seal

by TheChas In reply to monitor blob

You have an LCD that has a crack in the seal that allows air to get into the display and contaminate the liquid.

You can verify this by carefully pressing your finger tip against the edge of the blob and watching it move.

The only fix is a new LCD. Or, the more cost effective option of a new monitor.


Related Discussions

Related Forums