General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

MPIO FL350 not detected byPC after reset

by monarici ·

In order to upload some music I connected it to my PC but my mpio closed after a few seconds.I tried again but the result wouldn’t change then there was “please wait” sing on the screen of my mpio.none of the buttons worked.I neither oped it nor closed.In the end I resetted it but after reseting all of the files were deleted.and my Pc doesn’t detect it there is not any sing if it is connected with PC or not.Now how can I make a connection with PC which is detected?and what will I do in order to make it work? please answer me and write the the steps to do after reseting.
    thanks for your helps!!

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Patience May (?) be the Key

by sueb_rew ·

In reply to MPIO FL350 not detected byPC after reset

Hi Monarici,
      I was experiencing frustration with the FL300 today, it would not turn on for me and would not show up in device manager(first time using it). After several hours of head scratching, I was putting it back in the package to return to the store, when suddenly the screen lit up. It disappeared again. Yet, this time I pressed and held down a random key and while the screen was on I popped it in my pc and it was immediately recognized.

Having said that when I phoned the store I bought it from, they said they had a few of the mpio FL300s returned and that I should just bring it back for a refund.
      Good luck: sueb_rew

Viewing 0 reply threads