MS Word - How to type or insert anywhere on page

By computercoachfl ·
I KNOW that there is a setting in MS Word 2003 that will allow you to type or insert a graphic anywhere on a blank page in MS Word 2003.

That is, you don't have to use the tab/return/space keys to create blank space on the page that you can then use to insert text or graphics.

I remember it is in the settings for the program itself. I thought it was in a Tech Republic article, but can't find it.

I was actually looking for this setting to see if it was carried over into Word 2007.

Anyone remember where this setting is??

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge

Related Discussions

Related Forums