May 22, 2021 at 9:46 am #2141444
Need a Suggestions for Graphics Card in my PC Build
by veerpratap41 · about 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m new here, I am building my own gaming PC. So as you can see I’m a bit confused about my graphics card can you help me to suggest something about this, and I need the best yet affordable graphics card for my Build?
PC Builder Part List: https://pcbuilder.net/rigs/47yrYP/
1. Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor 16 Cores & 32 Processing Threads, with Cooler ($799.00 @ Amazon US)
2. Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING AMD Ryzen Threadripper TR4 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X399 EATX HEDT Motherboard with onboard 802.11AC WiFi, USB 3.1 Gen2, and AURA Sync RGB Lighting ($726.99 @ Amazon US)
3. CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans, ($197.00 @ Amazon US)
4. Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case ($235.07 @ Amazon US)
5. Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ftw3 Ultra, Overclocked, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB ($3,190.00 @ Amazon US)
6. RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-4000MHz Desktop Memory with CL17 ($250.39 @ Amazon US)
7. Storage: SAMSUNG EVO 970 Plus 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2-2280 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology & 1024MB Cache ($299.99 @ Amazon US)
8. Case Cooler: NZXT AER RGB 2 – HF-28140-B1 – 140mm – Advanced Lighting Customizations – Winglet Tips – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – LED RGB PWM Fan for Hue 2 – Single ($29.99 @ Amazon US)
9. Power Supply: Corsair RM 850 Series, 80+ Gold Certified 850W Fully Modular Power Supply ($134.94 @ Amazon US)
May 22, 2021 at 10:49 am #2417306
by kees_b · about 1 year, 8 months ago
Nothing at all in your post shows you’re confused about the graphic card. If you find $3190 for a graphic card too much, choose a cheaper one, even if you feel it’s the second best or even lower than that.
What is the cheapest card that meets the recommended requirements for games you want to play this year? Why go more expensive?
May 22, 2021 at 11:00 am #2417305
May 22, 2021 at 1:57 pm #2417300
Because of the current market, I’d buy rather than build.
by rproffitt · about 1 year, 8 months ago
Your build, while interesting is overkill plus has no graphics card.
Your game of note and use is PUBG And Call of Duty War Zone, and I also wanted for youtube video editing.
Let’s find a machine with say the RTX 3080 ready to use:
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100897483%20601357647 lists them at mostly under 3,000.
You could buy TWO complete very capable machines for your incomplete build!