Need Suggestion – For My High-End PC Gaming Build
I am seeking your suggestions related to my processor and motherboard because I’m very confused. Do I need to change anything, or is this the perfect pick for my setup? Basically, I need a high-end build that can handle AAA games like COD (War Zone), Dota 2, GTA V, etc.
I wanna be a professional gamer and streamer and this is my 1st step towards that goal. I’m both excited and worried about this decision, and I don’t want to make any hasty choices. So please help me pick the best and high end PC parts for my build.
Part list as given by builder:
1. Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 9 7900X 12-Core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor ($549.00 @ Amazon US)
2. Motherboard: GIGABYTE X670 AORUS Elite AX (AM5/ LGA 1718/ AMD/ X670/ ATX/ 5 Year Warranty/ DDR5/ Quad M.2/ PCIe 5.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/AMD WiFi 6E/ 2.5GbE LAN/Q-Flash Plus/M.2 EZ-Latch/Gaming Motherboard) ($289.99 @ Amazon US)
3. CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered By CAM V4 ($154.99 @ Amazon US)
4. Case: Fractal Design Meshify Mini C Tempered Glass ($107.00 @ Amazon US)
5. Graphics Card: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC 12G NVIDIA 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card ($1,128.04 @ Amazon US)
6. RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB 2 x 16GB 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 6400 CL32-39-39-102 1.40V Dual Channel Desktop Memory ($279.99 @ Amazon US)
7. Storage: Samsung EVO 970 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2-2280 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology & 1024MB Cache ($194.90 @ Amazon US)
8. Case Cooler: Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R ARGB 120mm 3 Pack Fan with Independently-Controlled ARGB LEDs, Absorbing Rubber Pads, Controller, PWM Control for Computer Case, CPU Liquid & Air Cooler ($79.00 @ Amazon US)
9. Power Supply: Corsair RM 850 Series, 80+ Gold Certified 850W Fully Modular Power Supply ($195.00 @ Amazon US)