Question

Network config of a cisco 2511

By l0st79 ·
Gentlemen:

I know time is precious so ill go straight to the point. I have a network problem. The network consist of a Netopia Dsl modem 4 ports going to an isp then to 3 desktops (can not be moved) 1 empty port, I then have several options a Linksys EFAH05W switch, or an edimax router, or an linksys wrt-300n router. the main concern here is A) 1 pc must be hard wired to the back of any of those options, and then it must be connected to a Cisco 2511 router. That is the tough but mandatory pary, 1 serial, 1 ether on the 2511. now that serial on the 2511 goes to a microwave to another network, that on that end is tied to a cisco 1100 router. now how is this all to be configured. I have connectivity to the dsl, tested by laptop. i have connectivity at the router/switch back to the dsl. I then have connectivity on the back from the 1100 thru the microwave to the 2511. However i can not figure out how to configure or were the error is to and from the 2511 to the router or switch. Now some are asking y go through all that well, i have 5 pc that have to be linked here localy, then i also have a remote site that needs to be tied to this dsl. those that do need the config sheet from the 2511 to assist, plz just email me at l0st79@hotmail.com. Thanks for all the future brain crunching.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums