Question

No more connections to computer error accessing SBS 2008 domain

By manbitesdogagain ·
I have a SBS 2008 Premium system running on VMWare. The system has 2 SBS servers, a w2k8r2 webserver and W2k8r2 standard server (as needed for vsphere). In addition there are 2 iSCSI devices that are joined to the domain.

At present I have 2 laptops and a workstation that were joined to this domain. Very recently my Workstation seemed to lose its trust relationship with the domain. I tried to reset the machine password (netdom resetpwd) and this failed I reset the account on the server with AD.

I continuously get the error "No more connections can be made to this remote computer at this time because the re are already as many connections as the computer can accept."

I have removed the workstation from the domain and tried to add it, even rename it, but the error is the same. I have used http:\\sbsconnectcomputer, which finds user etc, but then gives a network error, and the same message above. All netdom commands give the same error.

Last time I used the workstation a couple of weeks ago there were no problems, and I have changed no firewall settings anywhere.

When I do "Netdom resetpwd" from a laptop - no problem.

I just don't know where to look any more. There should be no licensing issues. Oddly the workstation still sees the domain network.

I would really appreciate some help.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)