Not sure about some of these shortcuts

By jlcopp ·
I checked out these mouse shortcuts and, for the most part, they work. However, there were a couple that have me puzzled.

In the Formatting section where we're told to "double-click" on the style area" I'm not sure what you mean by "style area".

Another item in the Formatting section tells us to "Double-click a paragraph mark". What's a "paragraph mark"?

As I write this, I'm beginning to wonder if some of these mouse shortcuts work only for more recent versions of Word. We're still using Word 2003. Could that be the source of my confusion?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

If you were trying to ask the author of an article......

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to Not sure about some of th ...

If you were trying to ask a question following having read an article or blog, you need to use the reply area below the article.

By pressing the Ask a Question button at the top of the page, your post has been placed in the Questions Forum. It's totally unlinked to the article you were reading, so it makes very little sense standing out here all by itself.

Go back and read the article/blog again, where ever you were, and use the reply section below it so your question gets posted in the correct section and the author has the opportunity to answer.

Collapse -

Paragraph mark is the funny thing that looks like a reversed P

by Deadly Ernest In reply to Not sure about some of th ...

at the end of the paragraph. however, it's only visible if you have the 'Non Printing Symbols' visible - most default Word settings is NOT to have these visible and many people don't know how to make them visible, and that can vary depending upon the version of Word

Related Discussions

Related Forums