Question

Office 2007 + EULA Errors

By mikeadams1137 ·
Heya Folks,

At one of our terminals at work, we are having an issue. All PCs have user individual accounts and an Admin account. The users are limited of course, with one User accont on the PC for RDP purposes, etc....

Installed Office 2007...and every time they open it up, they are asked to accept the EULA, which they do. Then the EULA just comes up again, and keeps resurfacing as if t is not saving it.

Does the EULA need to be accepted in the Admin account, for it to register?

Thanks,

Michael

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

^_^

by mikeadams1137 In reply to Office 2007 + EULA Errors

bumpety bumpety boo?

Collapse -

I'll bet it does

by Tig2 In reply to Office 2007 + EULA Errors

It seems to me that I have seen that behavior before. And with the way Vista is designed I would bet that is the problem.

I would think, though, that the machine would ask the user to elevate privs first, then accept the EULA.

Have to tell you, I don't know much about Vista or Office 2007, but it seems to me that logging in as admin should fix you.

Collapse -

Excellent

by mikeadams1137 In reply to I'll bet it does

Thanks Tigger

I'm going to give it a shot here in a bit.

As for Vista and Office 2007..I'm going to recommend a program for you, it's MS Office 2007 complete training, as well as all the training on the prior versions of MS Office, as well as Vista, as well as basic, VBC, C++, etc....heck of a program.

Let me find that link for you, it's 100% legit and legal too.

Collapse -

Thanks!

by Tig2 In reply to Excellent

I have to admit that I am a Mac driver these days but have an XP box still and may have to support Vista some day.

And for all I know, Office for Mac 2008 will be similar to Office for PC 2007.

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)