General discussion

open older microsoft software in2000xp

By wolfenbob ·
I installed Microsoft HomePublishing 2000 and it loaded ok.when i tried to open it i get error msg"this page cannot be displayed...."this happens on other older microsoft software. it loads but i can't open them. what can i do?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by cp7212 In reply to open older microsoft soft ...

"This page cannot be displayed." This sounds like it is a HTML file and it is trying to access your browser. Does this app require a browser or does this app need to get online to work?

I would get online first (if you have an ISP, of course) and try again. See if the page displays then. It could be a coincidence, but still worth trying.

Collapse -

by wolfenbob In reply to open older microsoft soft ...

i also tried loading while connected to isp, same result. i also installed other Microsoft software and used the compatability program and got msg:wrong OS, "sorry something is missing.
I gues i have to go directly to Deel or microsoft because something isn' right here
Thanks

Collapse -

Microsoft homepublishing 2000

by crystalparker5 In reply to open older microsoft soft ...

Mine does the same thing. I don't know what to do. I use my homepublishing for work.... I work with children and make all my signs, lesson plans etc. with it..... if you know how to fix it please let me know.

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)