General discussion

Otlook 2000 printing error

By ericd173 ·
I have a Windows 2000 system with Office 2000 on it and when the user attempts to print multiple emails in memo style, she gets the following error; "One or more of the items you tried to print does not support printing and was not printed." Her setup is exactly the same as mine and I can print in this manner to the same printer. Any ideas? We both use the same printer driver files and I have changed her permissions in AD to the same level as mine to no avail. I have searched Microsoft and comeup empty.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by kdrungilas In reply to Otlook 2000 printing erro ...

According to Microsoft, when printing a mail message from Outlook to a Hewlett Packard (HP) LaserJet 5si printer, using Microsoft Windows 95 or 98, certain elements in the message may not print. If your user is printing messages with hyperlinks, Icons for file attachments, or OLE graphics she might experience an error message like you describe. See MS Q222361 for more info on a work-around.

Collapse -

by ericd173 In reply to Otlook 2000 printing erro ...

Thanks for the answer but, it's a Win 2k system and it does not matter what 2 or more emails she tries to print or their content.

Collapse -

Point value changed by question poster.

Is this really such a difficult problem that no one out there can answer it?

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)