General discussion

Outlook 2000 Calendar

By dlandrum ·
I have 2 users who have reported this symptom thus far: Calendar dates in the Outlook 2000 Calendar view show as boldface where there should be scheduled appointments or events. However, upon clicking on the specific day, nothing is displayed within the calendar - - as though there really is nothing.

If I change the view to By Category, there are items listed, but they all show today's date and all show the same time.

I have no idea what would cause this and why it is only affecting a couple of users.

I can find nothing in the Microsoft KB about this and I am desperate for help!

We are running Exchange 2000 on a Windows 200 Server and the workstations are running Outlook 2000 on Windows 98.

Thanks.

Deb Landrum
dlandrum@ins-alliance.com

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Outlook 2000 Calendar

by Stillatit In reply to Outlook 2000 Calendar

Set the view to day/week/month, then ckick on the month icon in the toolbar. It may be the case that someone has either set up some long events (e.g., Start date last year, end date next year), or has scheduled something whose time is off your day view (e.g., at 11PM).

In month view, you should see all continuing events which cross the day and all appointments in that day.

You might also check the task list for tasks targeted on a particular day.

Good luck.

Collapse -

Outlook 2000 Calendar

by dlandrum In reply to Outlook 2000 Calendar

thanks, but I tried all the views. The days appear BOLD as they should when an appointment exists, but no data is shown in the day's detail for the date that is shown bold.

Collapse -

Outlook 2000 Calendar

by dlandrum In reply to Outlook 2000 Calendar

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)