General discussion

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

By ChrisIS ·
Offline Folders, when creating offline folders and syncing them, where and how do you set up the folders. i have went through the whole spill of going to the properties and creating a folder, and it syncs it in the othe ost extention file, 80 megs worth , but when diconnected from the exchange there isnt any folders to visualize, how do you create them in the file list?
personal files? no option the reroute to the .ost file.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

by rpratt In reply to OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

Right click on the folder in the folder list. Left click on Properties. Go to the Synchronization tab, select to make the folder available when offline or online. Voila!

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

by ChrisIS In reply to OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

by wirejockey In reply to OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

In OL2000, open Help and click on the "Answer Wizard". Type the following into the box and press "Search".

Type, "Make a folder available offline", without the quotes. It would be a good idea to read all the instructions in each of the returns and then follow them closely. As usual with Microsoft software, there are multiple steps to carry out, and some that are not that obvious.

I hope this does it for you. Good Luck!

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

Both of the options that were given i have done in the past, to no avail. i make all the folders avail offline, how ever when i go off line, nothing is there, where under which part is the folders supose to appear?

Collapse -

OUTLOOK 2000 / EXCHANGE

This question was closed by the author

Back to Windows Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)