General discussion

outlook 2000 mail format

By Seadogs ·
I am trying to print some messages I sent along with the names of attachments sent with them as record of sending them. Right now when printed they don't show any indication of an attachment. I have the format set to HTML. I think if I could change it to plain text, that might fix it. However I can't figure out how to change documents I've already sent or receive. Any advice? Thanks!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

outlook 2000 mail format

by SteveD In reply to outlook 2000 mail format

You can't directly change the format on a message you've sent or received. Those are not able to be modified. What you can do is forward such messages to yourself. Once you've created a copy by clicking the Forward button, you can change the format on that copy, then Send it to yourself.

I hope this helps.

Steve Diamond

Collapse -

outlook 2000 mail format

by Seadogs In reply to outlook 2000 mail format

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

outlook 2000 mail format

by suemvp In reply to outlook 2000 mail format

Actually you can change the format of a message you sent -- Edit | Edit Message, then pick the format from the Format menu. I'm not sure if that will make a difference in printing, though.

You can change documents you've sent or received and leave them in the Outlook messages. Open the message. Double-click the file. Make your changes. Close and save changes. Save the message.

Collapse -

outlook 2000 mail format

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

outlook 2000 mail format

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)