General discussion

Outlook 2002

By mwinstead ·
I have a very strange problem with one user. We are using exchange server 2000. When she sends an E-Mail to 1 person it works fine. 2 people fine. A group also works. When she sends to 3 or more people it will freeze for 10 - 15 seconds and thena window will pop up showing that it is looking for our old server. The old server is no longer in use. I have unstalled the product and re-installed it. Her name is verified on the new server. The POP3 settings all pass their test, but the problem is with inner office. I have also changed all references to the old server to the new server in the registry. Any ideas?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Outlook 2002

by shuff1 In reply to Outlook 2002

I also had the same type of problem where I work because we migrated to a new exchange server. I physically had to access each users box with a problem and delete "not change" all instances to the old server. This deletion went to include looking at the properties of the Outlook Address Book and deleting the contacts listed there and then readding contacts back which was only pulled from the new server. Hope this helps.

Back to Software Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)