General discussion
November 1, 2004 at 07:03 PM
rmessier

Outlook 2002

by rmessier . Updated 21 years, 11 months ago

For the past 2 weeks I have been unable to send an email from my ISP who is Comcast. I am running XP Pro, with MS Office Pro, NAV 2003, XP SP2. Everything has been okay till recently when I noticed my outgoing email was still sitting there. Outlook gives me several different messages like:

Task ‘mail.comcast.net – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0F) : ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).’

Sending 0 of 3; Removing downloaded messages from server.

I have contacted my ISP and they say they don’t support Outlook, just Outlook Express. I have verified all the information in my profile is correct. I have deleted my profile and made another one with the same information, still it won’t send, it will just receive mail.
I did notice that my outbox says there is 1 of 3 tasks processing, but I am only sending one message. Nothing else is in the outbox for Outlook.
Anyone experiencing the same problem with outgoing email? Please advise.
Thx…rfm

This discussion is locked

All Comments