General discussion

Outlook 2002 Calendar error fix?

By jmed ·
Greetings All,
This is my first post so please forgive any mistakes here..8-) I have two computers running windows XP pro SP2 with all updates installed including office. The Outlook 2002 will give an error everytime i try to accept a new appointment or try to schedual one with the Calendar. It gives the dreaded "want to send tis error message to microsoft window"

Error Signature
AppName:outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.6626.0 ModName: mso.dll
ModVer: 10.0.6735.0 Offset: 00002d2d

When you close the error window outlook restarts and everything seems fine. I looked to see if any plugins were giving problems but nothing was disabled so im at a loss. I have reinstalled Office and even deleted and made a new profile but once again no difference. Anyone hear of this. Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by master3bs In reply to Outlook 2002 Calendar err ...

On the message that asks you if you want to send an error report, there is a link that you can click that will show the information that is being sent. Look at that for more information.

Then go ahead and send the error report. It will most likely give you a link to a Microsoft report page with a fix. Follow those instructions.

If I had to guess; I would say that you also need office updates at office at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx

Collapse -

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Outlook 2002 Calendar err ...

Just another thought is the clock on the computer showing the right Time & Date if it isn't that could give you the same problem as well.

But you also need to download Office Updates as well as Windows updates some time in the future MS is going to be introducing WUS "Windows Upgrade Service" which will look for every update for any MS installed software but that isn't here yet.

If the Time & Date is correct I would follow the above posters suggestions.

Col

Collapse -

by pctechmike In reply to Outlook 2002 Calendar err ...

Since you have uninstalled and reinstalled, the problem may be with that driver on the disc. Is there any scratches or fingerprints on the disc? If you do a google search for mso.dll, you will find some resources that will allow you to download another mso.dll file. I would try this approach first, if that doesn't work,let me know.

Collapse -

by JonathanPDX In reply to Outlook 2002 Calendar err ...
Back to Desktop Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)