Question

Outlook 2003 one hour off on email

By pursuant ·
I have had this problem for quite a while and have done various searches for results. Outlook 2003 mislabels all the emails 1 hour off. When its 9 am it show the email was received at 8 am. I have checked the time on the pc, its correct. I have gone into Outlook tool and under time zones made sure that I am in the right time zone. I did say to adjust for daylight savings time and when I did it moved the time to 1 hour later. I even downloaded a file from MS that was suppose to fix the time zone problem. It had no effect. Has anyone run into this problem? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Time check

by JimKlallsoo In reply to Outlook 2003 one hour off ...

You don't say if the Pc gets it time from a domain controller or if it is a standalone pc.

Open the CMD prompt and type NET TIME to determine where your PC is getting it's time setttings from if you are using a domain.

It may be that the server has the wrong time not the local PC.
Also ensure that your settings are set to Language US on the PC under regional/language options as well as in outlook itself.
Ensure the PC has all the latest office patches from MS site.
I note there are some updates/patches to do with time on their website

Collapse -

Outlook 2003 one hour off on email

by jose81jp In reply to Outlook 2003 one hour off ...

i had same issue at one of my clients office running xp pro service pack 2 office 2003 i ran microsoft daylight savings patch seem to fix problem lin below.

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_it3?systemlist=w18.&applist=

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)