Question

Outlook 2007 Calendar Sync between multiple computers

By arthur.acopians ·
I have a client that once upon a time had 5 machines connected to her work network. Someone had setup all of the outlook's to sync the calendars together so that when something was changed on one machine, it would automatically update the others. I have been racking my brain over this for the past week and after all of the forums and discussions I have read, I have gathered that the only way to do this is by setiting up an exchange server.

My question is: How do I do this without an exchange server and without having any additional costs.

Please help me with this as I am at my wits end and cannot wrap my head around it.

Any help at this point would be much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

That's because there is nothing to wrap your head around.

by seanferd In reply to Outlook 2007 Calendar Syn ...

Exchange Server is required.

Unless you want to have someone write a program which would do the same thing, or purchase one.

Unless you or your client are not worried about syncing via Google Calendar...

http://www.google.com/search?q=sync+outlook+calendar+without+exchange

Collapse -

The saying 'Google is your Friend'

by NexS In reply to That's because there is n ...

Grows bigger testes with each 'Cloud' App they make.

Collapse -

syncing outlook on multiple systmes in real time

by Sherry Jobs In reply to Outlook 2007 Calendar Syn ...

Software based Outlook Sync can simplify the process of cable based sync. For seamless, Over-the-Air sync of Outlook with any Smart phone or Tablet, you need ActiveSync enabled Email system, known as Exchange Mail.
One option is Google Apps for Businesses although it requires modification to your domain and server settings.
A simpler one is triosync active sync mail. It is easy to setup and doesn???t require any modification to your email account or domain settings

Back to Networks Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)