Outlook 2007 emails change to kb size instead of the actual email

By lemastas ·
I'm seeing issues with Outlook 2007 when a user goes to view email in a folder it shows all email in KB size form instead of the actual email. I've instructed people to go to Customized View and reset the view, but it keeps coming back.

Does anyone have a fix for this issue in Outlook 2007?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Affecting more than one?

by netwrk_admn In reply to Outlook 2007 emails chang ...

Are you on an Exchange server? And so what's happening when you say email in KB size form? Sorted by size? Missing all fields except size in the view?

Collapse -

by lemastas In reply to Outlook 2007 emails chang ...

I don't have an Exchange server. The few that are experiencing the issues have different ways of how Office 2007 has been installed. For example I just rebuilt a laptop and put a copy of Office 2007 and Outlook did the same thing.

I have another user that's been using Outlook 2007 and its happening as well.

Its a very awkward problem. Recreating the profile has been done already and I still have the same result.

I've been searching for clues as to what could be causing the issue but I have not found it yet. I've also been communicating via the Inet with people but no one has any solid direction as to why Outlook 2007 is behaving like it is.

Collapse -

Outlook 2007 issue

by gailef In reply to Outlook 2007 emails chang ...

I began experiencing this problem 2 days ago along with the added problem of my incoming email being greyed out and italized. I have my email set up with reading pane and in the reading pane it is fine, in the inbox the message is greyed out and italized. About 2/3 of my personal folders are affected by the email in the folder now being in kb form. Has anyone found an answer to this problem? Thank you.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)