Question

Outlook 2007 has stopped working and problems with BCM

By dawn ·
I have Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and I'm running on Vista Home Premium OS. I have had problems with Outlook and Business Contact Manager since Day 1. I just stooped using it but I have come to the point where I need to have all of these features functioning because I want my accounting 2007 ready for 2009.

The information between Accounting & BCM is not storing. I have integrated, disabled and reintegrated several times. I have deleted and recreated the database several times. I have tried to export from BCM but every time I do, Outlook crashes and the error says, "Outlook has stopped working, windows is searching for a resolution."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I have confirmed they are sharing the same database. I have confirmed they are sharing the same server. I have installed Vista service pack, Office service pack and Contact Manager service pack. I have confirmed my DEP is turned on.

Has anyone ran into this problem or know of a resolution? Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations.

Dawn

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)