Question

Outlook 2007 prints page 1 and 3 of email message

By lrazzo05 ·
I have a user with a locally connected HP Deskjet 6980 on her Win XP SP2 PC running Office 2007. When she prints an email message out of Outlook 2007 it prints page 1 & page 3. Originally, it only printed page 1. I uninstalled & reinstalled the printer and now we get the first and last page of the email. Any ideas on how to fix this?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Only thing I can think of here is that

by OH Smeg In reply to Outlook 2007 prints page ...

The Printer Options are telling the printer to Duplex the Pages and the printer doesn't have a Duplexer. So it is attempting to flip page 1 to print page 2 and it's not happening.

Go into the Printer Proprieties and make sure that the printer Functions are make sure that the printer Functions are not set to Duplex.

Col

Collapse -

I use printer odd/even settings to save paper

by ebay.duckworth In reply to Only thing I can think of ...

I don't have a duplex but I do use settings from the Outlook 2007 "print" window where you can select number of copies and All/Even/Odd. Sometimes when I move onto another task this setting is remembered by the printer. In the "print" window of Word 2007 there is a "Manual Duplex" box that can be ticked. This tick should have disappeared when you come to print again.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)