Question

• Creator
    Topic

Outlook 2010 not showing Sent Items

by mcintyrem ·

Recently we installed Windows 7 Enterprise and Outlook 2010 on all of our computers. On one of them, not all, the sent items are not showing up on the computer. However, when that user logs into her Outlook Web Access, the sent items are showing there. So, I know that the user still has all of her items, but why are they not showing up on the her computer?

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Clarifications

by mcintyrem ·

In reply to Outlook 2010 not showing Sent Items

Clarifications

Did you check the settings in Outlook

by oh smeg ·

It may not be set to save Sent Items.

Col

Outlook 2010 not Showing Sent Items

by ashily24dee ·

Hi,

you can also try opening Outlook in safe mode and check if you are able to view the mails. To do this,

1. Hold Windows key+ R key and type Outlook /safe->click ok. Now check if you are able to view the emails.

2. If Outlook safe works fine, try to disable add-in(s) from File->Options-> Add-in(s).

3. Click on go for COM-Add-Ins and clear the check box for all add-ins close and restart Outlook.

Hope this helps you.

Re: Outlook 2010 not Showing Sent Items

by p47riot ·

I was having the same issue- none of my sent emails were showing up in the ‘Sent Items’ folder, but they were on web access; conversations also showed my replies as being located in the Sent Items folder. Mine was a simple fix, as I hope yours is.

1. Select your ‘Sent Items’ folder
      2. On the menu bar select ‘View’
      3. In the 3rd ribbon section called ‘Arrangement’ , select any view to sort by (Date, From, To etc.)
      4. Voila!

As to the cause of them disappearing in the first place…no clue! Good luck!

Viewing 3 reply threads