Question

Outlook Express 2003 print font size

By patssav ·
How can I change the print font size when I print an email. The font is too large. I would like it to be 10 or 9 points. I think it is 12. There is no Page Setup under File in OE 2003, so I cannot change the font size when printing. Your help is appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

You should be able to change that

by Tig2 In reply to Outlook Express 2003 prin ...

In the File Menu go to Page Setup. You will have two options, Table and Memo. You likely print in Memo. Highlight Memo and select Edit. Change the font to something you prefer and save your changes. Print a test email to confirm that the changes have been made.

Good luck!

Collapse -

Did this happen recently?

by Aakash Shah In reply to You should be able to cha ...

Did this problem occur recently? If not, then please ignore this post. If this problem did start recently, then you are probably experiencing a problem with Internet Explorer 7 - some HTML emails printed from Outlook and Outlook Express have very small fonts and sometimes do not print header information. If it is IE7, then unfortunately, there is no resolution that I am aware of resolving the problem besides converting the email to Plain Text.

Collapse -

tiny printing

by nvlunette In reply to Did this happen recently?

Have had the same problem only happened after I updated ms2007 office updates. Planning to remove last office updates to see if this fixes it

Back to Peripheral Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)