Question

Panasonic DX-800 Journal Question

By beaton0506 ·
We have a panasonic DX-800 fax machine and I was wondering if there is a way for it to automatically print a journal printout every day. I have found a auto journal print setting and it is set to valid but a journal does not print. I would like it to print daily or even twice a day would be great.

Please let me know. Any and all help appreciated.

Thank you

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

RTFM

by OH Smeg In reply to Panasonic DX-800 Journal ...

http://www.panasonic.com/Business/office/pub/op_man_fax/OI_DX-800.pdf

I believe this procedure starts on Page 209.

Collapse -

DX-800

by beaton0506 In reply to RTFM

Thank you RTFM. I have read the manual and I actually have it here on my desk. I have went through the settings and found where it says "auto journal print" but it does not print, well the end users say it doesn't print. I will do further investigation to see if that is true or not.

Collapse -

Oh that makes a difference

by OH Smeg In reply to DX-800

If it's set as per the Destruction Manual I would ring it's Distributes. It wouldn't be the first time that a incorrect direction made it into print.

I remember one person who brought a unit in for repair after trying to follow the directions in the manual for a couple of days and then threw it out the window. What they didn't say at first however was that they lived on the 25 floor, or that it landed on a concrete path half an inch in front of a old woman attempting to navigate the path on her walking frame. OK I shouldn't laugh but the way this person described the incident it was funny.

The Makers had an Adornment to the Users Manual for anyone who rang asking questions about this Feature. :^0

Col

Back to Peripheral Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)