I have a huge amount of family photos and videos that I want to backup, but having a hard time finding the best solution for me.
What I have:
– currently approx 200Gb of photos and videos but it is gradually increasing
– I currently have a windows computer on 24/7 in which I have a partition just for photos and videos
What I want:
– I want a cloud backup of all my photos and videos that is synced with my backup on the windows computer
– I want to be able to auto backup photos and videos from both android and iPhone to both destinations (or one of them which itself sync with the other)
– Preferably an Cloud solution that also makes it possible to arrange photos, videos and make them viewable.
– We are 4 people in the family and all photos and videos should be backuped up from all our devices in the same location and reachable bu us all, but in separate folders
I’ve been looking for a solution but doesn’t seem to find any. Google Drive is closest of what I could find out. but you could only share with one other person.
Anyone who can direct me in the right direction?