General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Preview of pics in Outlook 2000/2

by certboy21 ·

I have a user who is unable to preview pic attachments in Outlook 2000. He can only view one pic at a time which is quite time consuming; save to disk and open from the saved location. I know Outlook Express 6 can view all pic at one go in the email itself. I was wondering if anyone have any solutions for using it in Outlook 2000?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Reply To: Preview of pics in Outlook 2000/2

by carlos.nino ·

In reply to Preview of pics in Outlook 2000/2

I could be wrong, but I think that there is no other soution than to view them one by one (saving them to disk or opening them directly). Even third party applications (http://www.outlookhelper.com/olh_main.asp?) do this, but in an “automatic way”.

by hunterjr ·

If using Windows 2000, just save the pictures into a folder and use the view thumbnails option. This will enable you to see all of the pictures at once. As far as Outlook 2000 is concerned, I do not believe there is an option to do so.

by curacao_dejavu ·

go into outlook.
      go to Tools, options, security , attachment security and set it to none.

However this is not adviced since the new viruses come in with a jpg, etc attachment and if the security is set low, they will be excuted and thus your system compromised.

The best is to save in a folder , and in w2k use the tmbnail feature or install acdsee to you can see multiple pictures in a folder (it’s a very handy program)

Leopold

by certboy21 ·

This question was closed by the author

Viewing 3 reply threads