General discussion

Preview of pics in Outlook 2000/2

By certboy21 ·
I have a user who is unable to preview pic attachments in Outlook 2000. He can only view one pic at a time which is quite time consuming; save to disk and open from the saved location. I know Outlook Express 6 can view all pic at one go in the email itself. I was wondering if anyone have any solutions for using it in Outlook 2000?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by carlos.nino In reply to Preview of pics in Outloo ...

I could be wrong, but I think that there is no other soution than to view them one by one (saving them to disk or opening them directly). Even third party applications (http://www.outlookhelper.com/olh_main.asp?) do this, but in an "automatic way".

Collapse -

by hunterjr In reply to Preview of pics in Outloo ...

If using Windows 2000, just save the pictures into a folder and use the view thumbnails option. This will enable you to see all of the pictures at once. As far as Outlook 2000 is concerned, I do not believe there is an option to do so.

Collapse -

by certboy21 In reply to

Poster rated this answer.

Collapse -

by Curacao_Dejavu In reply to Preview of pics in Outloo ...

go into outlook.
go to Tools, options, security , attachment security and set it to none.

However this is not adviced since the new viruses come in with a jpg, etc attachment and if the security is set low, they will be excuted and thus your system compromised.

The best is to save in a folder , and in w2k use the tmbnail feature or install acdsee to you can see multiple pictures in a folder (it's a very handy program)

Leopold

Collapse -

by certboy21 In reply to

Poster rated this answer.

Collapse -

by certboy21 In reply to Preview of pics in Outloo ...

This question was closed by the author

Back to Windows Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)