Question

Printing Contacts in Outlook 2003

By jim_v ·
I have a user that is running Outlook '03 on Win7. She says she used to be able to use the Search feature to find a particular group of contacts and then print that partial list of contacts but now that's now working. I've given her instructions on how to use the Filter feature and that's working but I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do this as she's a basic user and there are quite a few steps involved in setting the filter up for each group she wants to print.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Printing Contacts in Outlook...

Print a subset of your contacts

1. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click Customize Current View.
2. Click Filter, and then use the options to display only those contacts (contact: Person, inside or outside of your organization, about whom you can save several types of information, such as street and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and Web page URLs.) you want to print.

Collapse -

Thanks but...

by jim_v In reply to Printing Contacts in Outl ...

I appreciate you posting the reply, but I specifically stated that I needed an ALTERNATIVE to the filter feature. I even stated that the filter feature is what we are using now so she can print what she wants.

Back to Peripheral Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)