Question

Problems with MS-OUTLOOK 2007

By julijanta ·
Helo there,

Would anyone has experienced this problem before?

I am upgrading my office from Office 2k3 Pro -> Office 2k7 Enterprise. I have installed WDS 3.01 [and recently uninstall it again] for instant search feature. Service pack 1 and all the recommended update from MS website has also been installed.

The frustating things are [BTW the mail is POP3 and it works ok with outlook 2k3]:
1. MS-Outlook failed to open [hangs] when opens whenever there is internet connection. I have tried to use safemode which sometimes also fail.
Try to disconnect it spam filter from ZoneAlarm, but still failed to load.
I have also tried to repair & re-installed the whole office 2k7 ent, but still fail to load. The rest of the office apps work great.

2. When it did load-up, it receive e-mails [shown in the status bar X from Y (zz kB of yy)], but it didn't appear at all in any folder.
I have: -. turn off all the rules.
-. off the HTML [outlook today]
-. searching in the whole PST for mail/doc received

The strange things, if I sync with my PDA via ActiveSync 4.5 [build 5096], the new e-mail shown in PDA. But still, it didn't show-up anywhere in MS-Outlook 2k7 [as if it didn't exist].

Please help me... as it really pushed me to the wall.

Please CC your answer to my mail: julijanta[at]gmail[dot]com

TREMENDOUS SUCCESS,
-= JG =-

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

This may be what you are looking for

by OH Smeg In reply to Problems with MS-OUTLOOK ...

http://tinyurl.com/5ytyxc

But you need to keep in mind that Office 2007 is not backward compatible with older versions of Office so if you ever have a need to Electronically Share any Documents that you create in Office 2007 you need to save the work in the Old Format not 2007 Native Format.

Col

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)