Question

Ricoh cl4000dn print streaks

By arenaldo ·
this is the same as the lp 126. I am having problem with streaks on the left side of the page only about 2.5 inches from the left edge. WHen I print color, it is color, when I print black and white, it is only black. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

As this is a Laser Printer you'll need to check the Drum

by OH Smeg In reply to Ricoh cl4000dn print stre ...

Like the cover/s and remove the Toner Cartridges and look at the Drum for any marks on it.

Also check any Wipers on the Drum for damage as it's possible that a Rubber Wiper has a break/crack in it and allows the toner to stay on the drum. You should be able to get a Service Manual for this printer here but I'm not 100% certain.

http://www.devicemanuals.com/guide/Printers/Ricoh/Ricoh-Printer-Aficio-CL4000DN-User's-Guide-TXpBNU16TT.html

You can also try Fix My Printer.com but I have no personal experience with either of the above links.

Col

Collapse -

Printer image fault Vertical lines

by aldrugan In reply to As this is a Laser Printe ...

Hi,
Normaly the reasons for having vertical lines whether they are continuous or intermittent is due to the following reasons:
Cause

Action

1: Defective Toner Cartridge

Replace Toner

2: Contaminated Fuser Entrance Guide

Clean using IPA IsopropylAlchohol and a
clean lint free cloth

3: Scratches on Fuser unit

Replace fuser

1+2 Any user can do and 3 is generally done by engineer as it involves a strip down of the printer. Parts can be obtained from here:

http://www.ricoh.co.uk/support/index.xhtml

Collapse -

I do not wish to dispute your answer

by OH Smeg In reply to Printer image fault Verti ...

As I'm sure that you have access to much better resources than me on this particular Make & Model but the one thing I can say is

providing a UK Source of Parts to a Person in the USA seems a little bit like a waste of time.

Col

Back to Peripheral Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums