General discussion

RightFax 7.2 & Exchange 2000

By nivens ·
Has anyone managed to make RightFax 7.2 Inbound Routing work with Exchange2000/Windows2000/ActiveDirectory?

I keep getting error events in the application log:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: RFaxGate
Event Category: None
Event I 7107
Date: 5/3/2001
Time: 4:22:29 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MSGW2K
Description:
RFax Connector (Rfaxgate): Unable to query the rows in the mail list. Error (0x8004010f)

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by kdrungilas In reply to RightFax 7.2 & Exchange 2 ...

Have you installed the RightFax Gateway for Exchange 2000 update from RightFax?

Its available from the RightFax tech support at www.rightfax.com/support/v72/exchange.htm

Collapse -

by kdrungilas In reply to RightFax 7.2 & Exchange 2 ...

I understand you have installed the RF connector - but RightFax has an update for the connector after its installed. To summarize, you installed the gateway, the connector and the connector update?

Collapse -

by nivens In reply to RightFax 7.2 & Exchange 2 ...

Here is what I have done on a separate network. I have installed Windows 2000 + Sp1 + Exchange 2000.
I have installed the RightFax connector for Exchange2K downloaded from the RightFax web site. It asked me to extend the schema and the installation continued. I have properly configured the RighTfax Email Gateway to forward all faxes onto \\SRV\D$\PROGRAMFILES\RIGHTFAX\RFAXGATE

When I send a fax, I can see the fax coming and leaving the IN folder, but no faxes are being delivered to the mailboxes. Another issue is that when I create an Exchange Mailbox, it does not provide me with the proxy address RFAX. I have to add it manually.

Collapse -

by nivens In reply to RightFax 7.2 & Exchange 2 ...

Here is what I have done on a separate network. I have installed Windows 2000 + Sp1 + Exchange 2000.
I have installed the RightFax connector for Exchange2K downloaded from the RightFax web site. It asked me to extend the schema and the installation continued. I have properly configured the RighTfax Email Gateway to forward all faxes onto \\SRV\D$\PROGRAMFILES\RIGHTFAX\RFAXGATE

When I send a fax, I can see the fax coming and leaving the IN folder, but no faxes are being delivered to the mailboxes. Another issue is that when I create an Exchange Mailbox, it does not provide me with the proxy address RFAX. I have to add it manually.

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)