Question

• Creator
    Topic

Roku Streaming Stick + VS Roku Express 4K+ 2021

by tomnoyman25 ·

Tags: 

Hi guys,

I live in Isreal and i want to order 1 of this 2 streamers. I did a reaserach but I stil can’t get a conclousion which one is better. My uses are mainly mirroring videos from my DELL XPS 15 laptop desktop (via media player) to the my TV wirelessly.

i’ll add that my internet speed and connection here is pretty bad and that i still have a simple TV screen not a Full HD or 4K one.

i’ll be glad if you could help me.

Thanks.

You are posting a reply to: Roku Streaming Stick + VS Roku Express 4K+ 2021

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Neither would be choice for mirroring.

by rproffitt ·

In reply to Roku Streaming Stick + VS Roku Express 4K+ 2021

You did your research so I take it you know the issues there.

Since you didn’t reveal much to go on, buy it on price alone. Go cheap.

Thank you for your answer.

by tomnoyman25 ·

In reply to Neither would be choice for mirroring.

Actualy my reasearch was qwick, I had a few options – any Roku streamer, Amazon streamer or Chromecast. Iv’e talked with all the compenis representatives and only the Roku representative confirmed that all of their streamers can mirroring.

Theres of curse the nvidia streamer to, which is not on my budget unfortunately and i don’t know if it can mirroring.

But i’ll be happy to hear if there’s a better option.

So far, given what you have written.

by rproffitt ·

In reply to Thank you for your answer.

All can mirror so all there is left is price. What other criteria would there be?

PS. Remember I didn’t write all can mirror. I’ll let your research stand here and not write about so many that struggle with this.

Ok, so can you please

by tomnoyman25 ·

In reply to So far, given what you have written.

recommend me on a suitable streamer for my needs?

leave my research aside.

It appears you found your streamers.

by rproffitt ·

In reply to Ok, so can you please

I didn’t open any discussion into mirroring issues as you can research that.

-> Since all the models you listed do what you want, what is there to differentiate other than price?

What device to buy

by old molases ·

In reply to Roku Streaming Stick + VS Roku Express 4K+ 2021

The Roku Streaming Stick+ is an extremely powerful little streaming stick, especially considering that it retails for only $50. This device features snappy navigation, full 4K resolution and a powerful wireless chip, meaning that you’ll be able to load UHD content quickly and watch it without interruptions. You can search through hundreds of apps with the included voice remote, or connect via smartphone app for private listening. While the Roku Streaming Stick+ lacks all the bells and whistles of the fanciest Roku devices, that helps keep the price down and the experience streamlined. For most viewers, this device provides the best balance of form and function. This is why you should go with roku stick.

Viewing 1 reply thread