General discussion

Saturday Morning Comics, July 21, 2012

By wizard57m-cnet Moderator ·
Tags: Off Topic
Well, my youngest son is getting married today, so I thought I would drop
by with a few gems to mark the occasion....

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the lady. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my husband's mule stumbled. My husband quietly said 'That's once.' We proceeded a little farther when the mule stumbled again. Once more my husband quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My husband took a pistol from his pocket and shot him.

I started to protest over his treatment of the mule when he looked at me and quietly said 'That's once.'"

A man had his credit card stolen. He however decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.

That's all for now! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Wiz

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

A single man's two last words: I do.

by CharlieSpencer In reply to Saturday Morning Comics, ...

A married man's first two: Yes, dear.

They've found a food that completely blunts a woman's sex drive. It's wedding cake.

Collapse -

Now that would be funny

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to A single man's two last w ...

If it wasn't so accurate.

Also the very reason why SWMBO was never allowed to see any Wedding Cake.

Although after 40+ years of Servitude without time off for Good Behavior I now say without thinking

Yes Dear, You must be right Dear, You told me so yourself Dear. Works every time and drives her nuts. What's even better is she complains to her fiends saying that I always agree with her and they think that she is nuts. :^0

Col

Back to After Hours Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)